Check out all the best places to watch the UEFA Euro Cup 2012 right here in Singapore, from Clarke Quay to Robertson Quay to dear old McDonalds!
While you’re in the football fever, you might want to check out my friend’s football blog Junpiter Futbol. Jun used to be an S-League football player. He now writes passionately about Singapore’s football scene, dishes out football tips and also interviews football celebrities!
Euro Cup 2012 Game Schedule Singapore time
Some suggestions on where to watch the Eurocup 2012.
1. Beer Market – Click this link for a full write up on Beer Market with lots of pictures
- Beer Market will crash a different beer during all 31 matches every time a goal is scored. (Crash will occur during the next trading session)
- Capacity: 300, people with direct view of the tv screens is estimated to be abt 250
- Opening hrs are 6pm to 2am from Sundays to Thursdays, and 6pm to 3am on Fridays, Saturdays and eves of Public holidays.
- For the EURO 2012, they will be opened till the last match finishes.
- Reservations are limited to latest 10pm every day due to logistical issues. However, customers can call 96618283 before the games to check on the availability of seats
- 3B, River Valley Road, #01-17//02-02 Clarke Quay, Singapore 179021. Tel: 96618283
2. Riverview Hotel Singapore www.riverview.com.sg
The screening of the ‘live’ matches will begin one hour ahead of scheduled time.
Seating capacity indoor is approximately 100 and outdoor (smokers corner) is approximately 50.
Reservations are not accepted.
River Garden & Terrace is operative 24hrs. Food & beverage are available throughout the operations (Alcoholic beverages available till 6am)
Special Highlight : Red Bull Boat (6 cans of Red Bull with a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka or Beefeater Gin) at promotional rate of $152.
DBS Credit Card or POSB Debit Card Holders get to enjoy 15% off the above rates.
Robertson Bridge @ Singapore River 382 Havelock Road, Singapore 169629 Tel : 63494871 / 72
If you’ve enjoyed this post, help vote for me for the top food blogger award at the Singapore Blog awards organized by Singapore Press Holdings. Click VOTE ME and it’s only successful when you see the word VOTED! Thank you!