*Latest Update: Bedok Mall is already open, and it feels like over 50% of the shops are already open for business. From what I saw today, places like Starbucks, ToastBox, SK Jewellery, G2000, Charles & Keith, Faces of Spade etc are open. But FairPrice Finest will only be open on 14 Dec 2013 onwards!
Amazing news! For those of you who are living in the East, rejoice because Bedok Mall will be opening on 3rd December! Yes, even though the mall still looks half complete, the insides must be already all spruced up and ready to invite the Christmas shoppers!
Some fun facts about Bedok Mall
- Already 100% leased
- 200,000 sqft or approx the size of Junction 8
- About 200 shops spread across 3 floors
- Approx 250 carpark lots (doesn’t sound like a lot!)
- Bedok Mall’s basement 2 is linked to Bedok MRT
- Bedok Bus Interchange will be above the Bedok Mall
- Bedok Residences condo will continue to be built even after Bedok Mall opens
Picture courtesy of CapitaMalls Asia
There will be a 4m Christmas tree at the basement made out of 2000, recycled plastic milk bottles bringing festive cheer to all shoppers. Don’t forget to go there to get the free lollipops, popcorn, balloons and check out the roving fairies, contortionist, Santa Claus and SNOW!
Shoppers stand to win $100,000 worth of prizes in the CAPITASTAR Star Shower Game. Goodies include umbrellas, Christmas gift wrappers and CapitaVouchers.
And save the date for 21 December when Bedok Mall will be open until 2.40am and will give away $30,000 WORTH OF CAPITAVOUCHERS to lucky shoppers!!!!!!