If you’ve been deciding on which is better to go to, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, or the Singapore Flyer, my answer would be a resounding MARINA BAY SANDS SKYPARK!
1. The Singapore Flyer is more expensive at $29.50, while the SkyPark costs $20.
2. The feeling of wind rushing in your face and through your hair is just unbeatable, and this you can’t get at the Flyer because the capsule is enclosed.
3. The SkyPark is way higher than the Singapore Flyer, so it’s clear which one has the bragging rights! Dining on the 57th floor is way different from dining on the 1st floor!
4. You can spend much more time strolling along the length of the SkyPark, taking your time to admire the view from every angle. The Flyer’s ride only lasts 30 minutes. OR, you can escape from the SkyPark ASAP, but you have to wait the full ride at the Flyer.
5. Taking photos on the Flyer will be slightly difficult if you happen to want to snap a shot near the edges of the capsule. At the SkyPark, you can walk the length of it to find your desired angle and snap away taking as much time as you want!
6. Last but not least, you don’t have to control your bladder for 30 minutes at the SkyPark!
**I’ve been to the SkyPark, but not to the Flyer. At this point in time, I don’t think I desire to take a ride in the Flyer unless it’s the ride with butler dining options included. Otherwise, give me SkyPark anyday!