Best places in Singapore to watch English Premier League / BPL
Where to go to watch the FIFA World Cup 2014 matches in Singapore? Well here’s my take on several places you can consider hanging out with your pals during this World Cup season. Make sure the place has many tv screens so no matter where you are seated, you will still have a good view. For those of you who have never watched a football game beyond the confines of your house, there’s just nothing like watching with a whole bunch of people, even if they are strangers. The atmosphere and the loud cheering, it’s the next best thing to being at the football stadium itself!
Where to watch football in Singapore? Here are more restaurants and pubs. Click on the links for drinks and food promos to accompany you through the beautiful game! (updated 15 June 2014)
- The Bank Bar + Bistro – 1 Shenton Way, One Shenton #01-01
- Beer Market Clarke Quay – 3B River Valley Road #01-17/02-02 Singapore 179021
- The Penny Black – 27 Boat Quay
- Prince Of Wales (sister company to The Penny Black)- 51 Boat Quay (Boat Quay) and 101 Dunlop Street (Little India)
- Muddy Murphy’s Irish Pub (sister company to The Penny Black) - 111 Somerset Rd, #01-02
- Paulaner Singapore Millenia Walk – 9 Raffles Boulevard #01-01 Millenia Walk Singapore 039596
- BQ Bar - 39 Boat Quay
- Harry’s Claymore – 1 Claymore Drive, Orchard Towers, #01-05, #02-08
- Harry’s Esplanade – 8 Raffles Ave, #01-05/07, Esplanade Mall,
- Harry’s The Sail @ Marina Bay -4 Marina Boulevard, Provisional Unit, #01-31A
- The Sleeping Rhino – Klapsons, The Boutique Hotel, 15 Hoe Chiang Road
- Pints and Curries – 3D River Valley Road #01-14 free flow pakoras wow! (Sister company of Bar Bar Black Sheep. BBBS not going to screen football matches due to residential location)
- Hard Rock Cafe – 50 Cuscaden Road, #04-01, HPL House
- Fuse (MBS) – Marina Bay Sands Hotel Lobby Tower 2
- Pan Pacific Orchard – 10 Claymore Road, Singapore 229540
- Offside – 2 Whitley Road, under the Thomson Flyover
- Community Centres – Click here for PA Facebook updates (Jio you watch BPL!) or here to visit the PA website.
Where to watch football in Singapore suggestions (by area) :-
- Robertson Quay
- Clarke Quay
- Boat Quay
- East coast Park
- Community Centres – Click here to download full schedule or here to visit the PA website.
McDonalds in particular is cheap and good, especially if the financial crisis has got to you but you still want to chill out. Don’t have to splurge on beer and there’s probably a McDonalds near you. Click here for a list of the McDonald’s restaurants with FIFA World Cup 2014 match screenings.
Don’t look down on watching the World Cup at our Community Centres. My parents went to catch the England Italy match at 6am today (15 June 2014) and it was full house! Standing room only!