- DIY Kueh Pie Ti station
- DIY Rojak Station
- Roast Chicken and Chicken Rice
- Executive Chef Chua Yew Hock’s Signature Laksa
- Slow-baked Whole Norwegian Salmon
- Chocolate Fondue Fountain
I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable the food was. I headed straight for the BBQ meats and I loved the marinade used on the lamb chops. The mutton satay was fabulous too. I only took two sticks and I regretted not returning for more. The roast chicken section was also very good, as are the rest of the “Must Try” listed above.
If you aren’t Muslim and don’t need to fast during the day, I’d say go for the lunch buffet to enjoy the $45++/$47++ pricing. It’s a good deal!
Scroll down for more pictures
Platter of BBQ meats and the various dips and chillis available
Salad bar in the foreground and dessert station at the back, including the ever popular kepik ice cream aka wafer ice cream
The chocolate fondue never fails to be a hit for both adults and kids alike. Other desserts in this picture include old school snacks and assorted kuihs. Just outside this picture is a cabinet of cake slices plus the wafer ice cream.
My mother enjoying her wafer ice cream!
Baby Charlotte enjoying her wafer minus the ice cream…. she looks sleepy here but wouldn’t be torn away from the wafer!
RAMADAN BUFFET PRICES
Date: 22 March – 1 May 2023
Buffet Promotion: 50% off for adults
- Lunch, 12pm–3pm (last order: 2:30pm)
- Mon–Fri: $45++ per adult (U.P. $90++) | $25++ per child (6–12 y/o)
- Sat–Sun: $47++ per adult (U.P. $94) | $25++ per child (6–12 y/o)
- Dinner, 5.30pm–9.30pm (last order: 9:00pm)
- Sun–Thurs: $55++ per Adult (U.P. $110), $30++ per child (6–12 y/o)
- Fri–Sat: $64++ per Adult (U.P. $128), $30++ per child (6–12 y/o)
Atrium Restaurant (Level 4)
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, 317 Outram Rd, Singapore 169075
WhatsApp: +65 9114 0258
Tel: +65 3138 2530
Click here for online reservations or visit this page for more information on Atrium Restaurant’s buffet menu.