Check out all the best places to watch the UEFA Euro Cup 2012 right here in Singapore, from Clarke Quay to Robertson Quay to dear old McDonalds!
While youâ€™re in the football fever, you might want to check out my friendâ€™s football blog Junpiter Futbol. Jun used to be an S-League football player. He now writes passionately about Singaporeâ€™s football scene, dishes out football tips and also interviews football celebrities!
Euro Cup 2012 Game Schedule Singapore time
Some suggestions on where to watch the Eurocup 2012.
1. Beer Market â€“ Click this link for a full write up on Beer Market with lots of pictures
- Beer Market will crash a different beer during all 31 matches every time a goal is scored. (Crash will occur during the next trading session)
- Capacity: 300, people with direct view of the tv screens is estimated to be abt 250
- Opening hrs are 6pm to 2am from Sundays to Thursdays, and 6pm to 3am on Fridays, Saturdays and eves of Public holidays.
- For the EURO 2012, they will be opened till the last match finishes.
- Reservations are limited to latest 10pm every day due to logistical issues. However, customers can call 96618283 before the games to check on the availability of seats
- 3B, River Valley Road, #01-17//02-02 Clarke Quay, Singapore 179021. Tel: 96618283
2. Riverview Hotel Singapore www.riverview.com.sg
The screening of the â€˜liveâ€™ matches will begin one hour ahead of scheduled time.
Seating capacity indoor is approximately 100 and outdoor (smokers corner) is approximately 50.
Reservations are not accepted.
River Garden & Terrace is operative 24hrs. Food & beverage are available throughout the operations (Alcoholic beverages available till 6am)
Special Highlight : Red Bull Boat (6 cans of Red Bull with a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka or Beefeater Gin) at promotional rate of $152.
DBS Credit Card or POSB Debit Card Holders get to enjoy 15% off the above rates.
Robertson Bridge @ Singapore River 382 Havelock Road, Singapore 169629 Tel : 63494871 / 72
If youâ€™ve enjoyed this post, help vote for me for the top food blogger award at the Singapore Blog awards organized by Singapore Press Holdings. Click VOTE ME and itâ€™s only successful when you see the word VOTED! Thank you!