Hot on the heels of our lovely staycation at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is another staycation we did this weekend, this time at 5-star hotel The Westin Singapore (see my instastories highlights). It may surprise some to know that The Westin Singapore is now located at Asia Square Tower 2 since its reopening in Singapore in 2013. Previously they were located at the City Hall area above Raffles City Shopping Centre, and if you still have that address in mind, they actually vacated back in 2001! In those days, The Westin was the hotel to go to, and if you mention the restaurant Compass Rose to any of the older generation, they would surely remember!
Family Weekend at Westin Singapore
The Family Weekend at Westin package is inclusive of:
- A limited edition Jellycat Amusable Avocado bag filled with sweet treats
- Art Pop! Paper Clay DIY Kit in Dinosaur or Unicorn design
- Westin Family Travel Journal
- Play tent for the children throughout your stay
- Daily breakfast for two adults and up to two children 12 years and below at Seasonal Tastes
- Note this promo is only valid for stays until 30 June 2023
We also received some Paper Clay DIY Kits as well as cookie decorating kits. Edward wanted to get started on them but in the end we agreed to bring them home to prolong the enjoyment because there was simply too much to do during our one day staycation!
Weekend Family Buffet at Seasonal Tastes Restaurant
Service was exemplary
Infinity pool with a view of the Marina Bay Financial District