Thunder Tea Rice at Food Republic Suntec Singapore

ThunderTeaRice

If there’s one vegetarian dish that I could eat everyday, it’s Thunder Tea Rice. Ok I know I added an egg to make the meal more interesting, but I’ve had Thunder Tea Rice without extras many times and I’ve loved it every single time. The combination of crunchy vegetables, together with tofu, ikan bilis and peanuts goes really well with the rice. Btw I ordered brown rice to be really healthy. When I was younger, I didn’t like brown rice at all. But now, to me brown rice tastes just as good as white rice. And this Thunder Tea Rice stall at Suntec’s Food Republic serves a really good mint broth. I hope they didn’t add any MSG in it or it’ll lessen the goodness of this dish.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

No Responses to “Thunder Tea Rice at Food Republic Suntec Singapore”

1. bookjunkie says:

Now that looks like a healthy meal I should be eating.

2. bookjunkie says:

Now that looks like a healthy meal I should be eating.

3. Sabrina says:

Definitely one of my fav dishes. I’ve tried the one at Food Republic, Vivocity and also the famed one at Amoy St hawker centre. I love the minty green tea dressing. So refreshing!

4. Sabrina says:

5. Yeing says:

I am partial to this dish myself. My fave stall is in jurong west st 52. No ikan bilis but still superb!

6. Yeing says:

7. 365days2play says:

Ya this dish is great, and so healthy! Jurong West is too far for me to try though. I used to find the minty green tea thingy weird, but now I love it!

8. 365days2play says: