I don’t know why the British Monarchy is so fascinating but there’s something just magical about royalty and such. Even though we know the story of how Prince William and the former Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, I find it very hard to tear my eyes off the TV screen if there happens to be a program on about them. I particularly love Kate Middleton’s immaculate dressing! She doesn’t have to resort to what I would label as ”indecent exposure” to look attractive, unlike so many other celebrities. Most of the time she’s all wrapped up, long sleeves and knee length skirts, yet heads still turn, and that is what I love about her!
And of course, everybody now wants to know more about the little Royal Baby! Can you believe that there were more than 25 THOUSAND tweets per minute about the birth of William and Kate’s baby during the peak? I’ll admit that I was one of those people who contributed to the frenzy on Britain’s 3rd heir to the throne!
I almost feel like I ought to be in London celebrating the Royal Birth!! I thought I would come up with this list of British places to celebrate the birth of William and Kate’s baby right here in Singapore. A big congratulations to the royal couple on the birth of baby Cambridge. Let’s celebrate!
~~~~~ British Restaurants and Pubs in Singapore ~~~~~
The Queen and the Mangosteen
- #01-106/107 Vivocity 1 Habourfront Walk Singapore 098585
Rabbit Carrot Gun
- 49 East Coast Road Singapore 428768
- 1 Harbourfront Walk, Vivocity Singapore 098585
- 200 Turf Club Road #01-16, Singapore, Singapore 287994
The Royal Mail
- Ascott Raffles Place, 2 Finlayson Green Singapore 049247
The Bank Bar + Bistro
- 1 Shenton Way, ne Shenton #01-01 Singapore 068803
London Boat Quay
- 55 Boat Quay, Singapore, Singapore 049844
Outpost 903 Gastrobar
- 903 Bukit Timah Road Singapore 589620
- 277 Holland Ave Holland Village Singapore 278994