**Updated 12 April 2023
When researching for afternoon tea promotions in Singapore, information on the afternoon tea at Sheraton Towers Singapore turned out to be very elusive. If you visit Sheraton Tower’s website, save for the words “afternoon tea”, you will be hard-pressed to find any other information on it. Even a menu is not available to peruse.
Other items include
– Foie Gras Mousse with Kaya on Brioche
– Crab Meat with Tobiko on Ciabatta
– Smoked Salmon and Nori Cream Cheese on Wholemeal
– Beef Pastrami and Emmental Cheese on Rye
– Plant Based Meat and Potato in Bomb
– Kaya Macaron
– Lemongrass Mango Terrine
– Calamansi Cheese Cake Dome
– Butterfly Pea Durian Swiss Roll
– Keluak Chocolate Praline
– Wolfberries Osmanthus Scone & Madagascar Vanilla Scones with Raspberry Jam and Clotted Cream
Comes with 1 selection of Tea/Coffee
At first glance, the Lobby Bar where the afternoon tea takes place looks a bit basic, especially when compared to the main dining area with its high ceilings and full view of the outdoor waterfall. There is no view of the waterfall at the Lobby Bar. You can only hear it in the background. Some sunlight does stream in though and soft rays make for a somewhat cosy vibe.
It helps that tables are spaced widely apart so the end result is a pretty cosy afternoon tea. We stayed well beyond the 5pm cut-off time to chat. Don’t expect swift service here though, the staff seem short-handed. A number of times I found it easier to walk up to the bar counter to put in my requests as it was next to impossible to catch any staff’s eye.
The Sheraton Towers Singapore Lobby Bar Afternoon Tea Menu (Oct 2022)
View this post on Instagram
Add me on Instagram and follow me for the latest eats and happenings in Singapore!
Click here to read more reviews
- Afternoon Tea Promotions
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay Portman’s Bar Afternoon Tea
- Four Seasons Garden@One-Ninety Afternoon Tea
- Marriott Tang Plaza Afternoon Tea
- Mandarin Oriental MO Bar Afternoon Tea
- Shangri-La Rose Veranda Afternoon Tea
- Fullerton Hotel The Courtyard Afternoon Tea