If youâ€™re craving for durians this durian season, and want to be a bit posh about it instead of getting your hands dirty, you might want to check out Marriott Cafeâ€™s Durian Loverâ€™s Dream High Tea. From now until 9 August 2017, Marriott Cafe will be offering a High Tea buffet spread featuring a number of sweet and savoury durian creations, alongside their usual local and international dishes.
Here are some of the durian dishes that you can look out for
- Durian Strudel made with D24 durian puree
- Durian Cream Puffs
- Fried Durian Balls
- Durian Swiss Rolls
- Durian Creme Brulee Tarts
- Durian Pizza (YES itâ€™s true!)
- and more!
Monday to Friday / Saturday and Sunday
Adult: $45++ per person / $48++ per person
Child (5 to 12 years old): $27++ per child / $30++ per child
Scroll down for more pictures, reservation information and reviews of other Marriott F&B outlets.
Durian desserts galore!
Read reviews of other F&B outlets at Marriott Tangs
- Pool Grill â€“ White Asparagus Season
- Pool Grill â€“ Brunch
- Marriott Cafe â€“ Seafood Extravaganza
- Marriott Lobby Lounge â€“ Afternoon Tea
- Marriott Christmas Party
- Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant â€“ Dim Sum
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
320 Orchard Road Singapore 238865
Reservations: Call +65 6831 4605 or click here to reserve!